Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[SOLVED] Office 2007 Black Planned?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [SOLVED] Office 2007 Black Planned?
    Posted: 19 January 2007 at 11:30am
Hi,

I was just wondering if an Office 2007 Black skin was planned for a future release, and if so, is there a time frame for release?

Thanks,
JPB

EDIT: SOLVED IN 12.0.1

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 16.2.6
Platform: Windows XP - SP3

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 1:10pm
jpbro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 1:24pm
I'm using the CommandBars Office2007 black skin with the RibbonBar taking over the frame.
The Vista Black skin has different widgets for Minimize, Maximize and Close, as well as different "hot" styles for buttons. This means that forms that appear (i.e. CommonDialogs) using the Vista skin do not look the same as the main window that is using the Office 2007 skin.

That is, unless I am missing something.

I was just wondering if there was going to be an Office 2007 black skin as part of the SkinFramework so that everything can match (CommandBars, RibbonBars and all other controls & forms).

Thanks,
JPB
ABuenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABuenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2007 at 11:37am
I've asked the same here http://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5888 and got the same lame reply...

I'm also still waiting for Office 2007 style tabs and docking panes.

Codejock support
jayscot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayscot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2007 at 12:07pm
I've been trying to put together a black skin by replacing png's in the Office2007.cjstyles resource file, but I can't get certain aspects to work right.

It would be wonderful if CJ would post some kind of tutorial on how they made their skins...that is, if they have no intention of spending the time to make them for us.

The vista skin sucks BTW. Office2007 Black and silver are what we want!

jayscot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayscot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 11:11am
I found these...they're better than anything I've seen yet.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47655257/

The code to reference it is something like this...

SkinFramework1.LoadSkin App.Path + "\Styles\Office 2007.msstyles", "normalblack.ini"
malla00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malla00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 9:52am
I find it pretty amazing that you cant have a consisent interface between the ribbon bar and the rest of an application.

I want to use the ribbon bar and side bar, in black, and have the same look and feel.

Seems its not possible...?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic