Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Version 8.70 ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bjarne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Version 8.70 ?
    Posted: 05 April 2004 at 5:58pm

I guess it is now April the 5th, 2004. Will the new release come out today or has it been delayed?
Just asking as I need to deploy an application, and would like to upgrade to this version before shipping.

Bjarne

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2004 at 10:26pm
Bjarne,

The release date was pushed back another week.  We should have it ready for release by Friday, sorry for the delay.  If your need is urgent let us know and we can supply you with a beta version.            
Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2004 at 7:21am

SuperMario,

Are we still on for the 8.70 release today?

Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2004 at 8:35pm

Hi SuperMario,

Since Friday didn't happen, can you provide an update on when to expect the 8.70 release?

ramadas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramadas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2004 at 5:48am

Hi

We are waiting for the new release 8.70  to integrate with our new applications.

Pease tell us when can we expect.

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2004 at 12:35pm
Boyd and Ramadas,

If your need is urgent, let us know and we can supply you with a beta version.  You will need to place your request for ActiveX v8.70 beta by using the online contact support form located at this link:

https://www.codejock.com/support/index.asp
Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2004 at 12:48pm

SuperMario,

Thank you for information about requesting the beta, but I would still like to know when the full release might be available.

I don't want to ship my product with beta versions of the controls, and I'm sure others agree.  We can use the time with the beta to make sure our applications are ready to go when the full release comes out, so thank you for giving us that option.

Is it not possible to provide a basic idea for when the release will be available?  For those of us trying to plan the next release of our software, that information would be beneficial.

I appreciate any feedback you can provide.

Boyd

ramadas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramadas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2004 at 10:40pm

Hi
Please provide link for the beta version for us.

Ramadas

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2004 at 9:35pm

Hello-

The final version of 8.70 was just posted tonight, please be sure you download this latest version.

Regards,

Kirk Stowell, President and CEO
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic