FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Event Time Format

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Event Time Format
    Posted: 14 January 2007 at 3:48pm
Hi Mike,

For Office2007 theme it is not drawn by default (visible only in a tooltip). There you can customize text and any other part of the object by handling notification XTP_NC_CALENDAR_BEFORE_DRAW_THEMEOBJECT

--
WBR,
Serge
mikeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2006 at 1:49pm
I am evaluating the CalendarPro software.  For the most part it looks like what I need but I have a question about event time formats.

It looks like the event time display defaults to AM/PM format with only hours and minutes displayed (i.e. 3:00PM).  I would like to display the times in 24-hour format and would like to include seconds in the displayed time (i.e. 15:00:00).  My customer prefers military time and obviously I'm not interested in scheduling meetings where seconds wouldn't matter.

Using the debugger, I can see an m_EventTimeFormat variable in the CXTPCalendarView class but there appears to be no way to modify this value (protected member).

Are there any other ways to do what I want to do?  Or is there a way to prevent the software from displaying the time at all so I can format it any way I like in the Subject text?

Thanks,
Mike

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic