Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Built-in icons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Built-in icons
    Posted: 13 December 2006 at 3:51pm

Hi,

i'm trying to display the built-in icons (xtpCalendarEventIconID....) in the events i created using the CustumIcons method. But i can't see the icons a just added. 

I want to display the occurence icon (ID -2) with an event that has not the recurrence properties set:

chEvent.CustomIcons:Add(-2)
With a custom icon (with an ID > 0) form an imagelist manager it works just fine

Anyone ideas?
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2006 at 2:07pm
Built-in icons are displayed automatically for standard (built-in) conditions like Event ocurrence/exception, reminder, private flag, etc. Those conditions are hardcoded and you cannot show built-in icons any time when you want.

But you can:
1) Control which standard icons are visible/invisible for each kind of view and event. See EventIconsToDraw property in theme objects.

2) Add a set of custom icons to CalendarThemeOffice2007.CustomIcons

3) Show custom icons instead of standard (i.e. using xtpCalendarEventIconID.... as custom icon ID)

4) Show custom icons using custom IDs

For your case you have to add a really custom icon (point 4) with custom ID, and you might have to hide standard icons (point 1).

See Also our VB Sample:
menu -> Calendar
            -> Show custom icons example
            -> Customize Office 2007 Theme

ps: Note that all described above related to Office 2007 Theme only.

--
WBR,
Serge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic