Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NTDLL.DLL:0xC00000005: Access Violaton

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote homi01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NTDLL.DLL:0xC00000005: Access Violaton
    Posted: 07 December 2006 at 12:39am
hi

everytime i apply skinframework,
i'm getting access violation error right after the termination of application

Same thing happens to the every examples that you provided. 

following is some of debug message

Codejock ToolkitPro Terminating!
First-chance exception in SkinSDISampleD.exe (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation.
...... many

First-chance exception in SkinSDISampleD.exe (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation.
First-chance exception in SkinSDISampleD.exe (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation.First-chance exception in SkinSDISampleD.exe (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC00000FD: Stack Overflow.

then shows violation dialog box

is it got to do anything with thread?
any idea?

thx lot :)
wbd55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbd55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 4:28pm
I am experiencing the same issue. Any word back yet on what the cause is?

Thanks,
-Bill
minnen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minnen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 5:26pm
I have  a simular problem. Same code runs some times ok (sometimes 5, sometines 10), then with no change in code, get the same access violation error.
We're considering to move our frontend to codejock. This error worries me, but what worries me more, is the fact that no respons is given from codejock on this issue in 3 months
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 4:30am
Hello,

So you see same error with 10.4.2 release with our SDISample without any modifications?
What OS?
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
minnen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minnen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 4:59am

Thanks for the quick respons Oleg. We based on the samples and 'translated' them to progress. I think the biggest problems started with the dockingpanes.

minnen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minnen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 9:35am
Oleg,

My info was not quit correct. It is the tabcontrol that causes the problem. After I remove the tabcontrol, we don't get the error anymore.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 2:12am
Hi,

How can we help you? It can be something in your code. We need some project that we can debug and test in our side.
Oleg, Support Team
minnen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minnen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 3:45am
Thanks for the reply. One problem will be that we develop in progress. How is now the relation you and progress?
I can forward you the progress code if you can do something with it.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 2:54am
Hi,
At least what controls do you use. try to isolate it to understand what exactly control is cause.
Oleg, Support Team
DevDon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DevDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2008 at 9:47am
Hi Oleg

We also face the same problem . sometimes code crashes with nt dll access violation .
We are creating  tabcontainer using  , Pane manager class. and toolkitpro dll .

Application crashes giving the same error sometimes.
Please help

Developer~
DevDon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DevDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2008 at 9:49am
 minnen

any luck to resolve this problem

Developer~
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2008 at 3:24pm
Hi,
We need small sample that show this problem.
Oleg, Support Team
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic