Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Property Grid
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mousewheel and Grid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcollier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mousewheel and Grid
    Posted: 28 September 2006 at 11:25am
I can't seem to get the mousewheel to scroll the items in the property grid.  It works in my reportcontrol but not the PropertyGrid.

Any suggestions?

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2006 at 2:33pm
Hello,
Are you sure Grid has focus when you scroll mouse? Try our sample - it works for me.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
jcollier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcollier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2006 at 2:45pm
I'm sure it has focus.  The only difference between the one I am using and the one in the sample is that mine is on a TabControl Tab.  Could that have something to do with it?
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 12:28am
Hello,

Sorry, can't reproduce. It works for me in tabcontrol also.
Oleg, Support Team
jcollier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcollier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 11:14am
Ok, more info on this.  I can't get the Report Control or the Property Grid to scroll with the mousewheel if they are on a form that is part of a Pane.  I have forms that are not on panes and the scrolling works fine.  If the controls are on forms that are being displayed as part of panes, no mousewheel scrolling.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 2:42am
Hi,

Pleae check \Common\VB\GUISample\GUISample.vbp  sample. Does it work for you?
Oleg, Support Team
jcollier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcollier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 2:28pm
I put together a sample project to recreate the problem.  How do I get it to you?
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 2:29pm
http://www.codejock.com/support/
jcollier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcollier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 2:37pm
Thanks!  I just sent it.  It's very small so it shouldn't take long to figure out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic