Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Calendar + SQLite

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote znakeeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Calendar + SQLite
    Posted: 26 July 2006 at 12:31pm
How would you store the calendar entries in a specific SQLite database?

I have a database application where reservations are to be stored in my SQLite database, but I see no way to tell my calendar instance to use this database. Do I have to do the database reads/writes manually?

/Chris, Sweden
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2006 at 3:22pm
Hi,

You'll have to use Custom Data Provider mechanism for implementing a few pieces of custom data access to your database. There are no corresponding C++ sample for now, but it will be available soon.

--
WBR,
Serge
nemanjas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemanjas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2006 at 7:18am
Hi, is there any estimate when this sample will be published? I'm evaluating CalendarPro at the moment and having source of custom data provider would really help.

Thanks, Nemanja.
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2006 at 1:51pm
Hi,

A complete sample will be included with the next version of the toolkit. Here you can find attached a package with the extract from the sample with sources of the data provider itself, SQL Data Helper class and script to create SQL tables:

uploads/20060807_135015_SQLServerDataPr.zip

--
WBR,
Serge

znakeeye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote znakeeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2006 at 4:24pm
Thanks! I'll take a look at it, and see if I can grasp it =)
nemanjas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemanjas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2006 at 2:35am
Originally posted by sserge sserge wrote:

Hi,
A complete sample will be included with the next version of the toolkit. Here you can find attached a package with the extract from the sample with sources of the data provider itself, SQL Data Helper class and script to create SQL tables:

uploads/20060807_135015_SQLServerDataPr.zip

Thats what i like :) Prompt reply. Will take look at example this week.

Thanks, Nemanja
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic