Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VSFlexGrid Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VSFlexGrid Problem
    Posted: 28 May 2006 at 9:28am
I use the VSFlexGrid ActiveX control from ComponentOne. I've found that when a skin is applied, the grid scroll bars no longer function, but it only seems to happen if the grid is not on the main form where the skin was originally loaded. I don't know if you have this component to test this issue, but a sample is attached anyway. The three grids on the main form work with a skin or not. The child form has just one grid, and the scrollbars work only when the skin is disabled. Also, in the VB6 IDE, the LoadSkin method crashes the second time you run the app. You have to close and reload VB to get it to even run twice in there. Is there any way to solve this?

2006-05-28_092700_GridProblem.zip

bluebug71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebug71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2006 at 2:44am
Hi ScottW.
I have same problem.
Do you have solution for VSFlexGrid problem?
ScottW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2006 at 4:31pm
Actually, after I upgraded to 10.2, this problem seems to have gone away. I hope the same thing helps you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic