Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

.ShowCaptionMaximizeButton

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleJK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: .ShowCaptionMaximizeButton
    Posted: 17 May 2006 at 10:57am

Hi I have a situation I want to prevent.... I want to prevent certain panes from having the ability to maximize and miniumize when the property ShowCaptionMaximizeButton = True.  I want to prevent the panes D and F from being able to max/min while Pane C, B, A do because they are declared neighbors. When Pane D or F is hidden, the one left pinned,the min/max button disapears until the other is pinned again.

JamesH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 12:11pm
I've been wanting a way to override the maximize button behavior or the ability to add our own custom buttons to the caption bar for a while now.  I would like to force all my panes to be tabbed to one another when maximize is hit but right now there is no event or way to override the maximize behavior.. 
LittleJK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleJK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 1:24pm

Yeah, there is no way to catch the action of the maxbutton. The only work around that seems to be working with this situation is to declare another dockingpane and attach it to D or F but set it closed.  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic