Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wrapping CXTPToolbars when undocked

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wgorman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wrapping CXTPToolbars when undocked
    Posted: 16 May 2006 at 7:37pm
Is there a way to have a CXTPToolbar automatically wrap at a specified length or after a specified CXTPControl on the bar when it is undocked?  I have a CXTPToolbar that wraps appropriately when docked, but when undocked it is too long.  If the user resizes it while undocked it wraps correctly, but I'm trying to figure out how to have it start out wrapped when it is undocked.  I've tried setting certain controls on the toolbar with SetBeginGroup to insert a separator, and while that does cause the floating toobar to be wrapped at the separator when resized, it still doesn't resolve the problem of it being too long when it is first undocked. I also thought that CXTPControl::SetWrap might have something to do with it but that didn't seem to have any effect.  Is there a way to do this?
wgorman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wgorman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2006 at 2:17pm
Nevermind, I figured it out. It looks like CXTPCommandBar::SetWidth will only affect the width of the toolbar when it is floating so by setting that I was able to get it to wrap and display at the desired size when undocked without affecting the width when docked.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic