Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reminder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reminder
    Posted: 06 March 2006 at 7:40am

For the moment, before the new version is on.. If I set a ReminderMinutesBeforeStart, this means i set a reminder and the little bell appears on the calendar.

What if i wish to remove a reminder on an existing event which has a reminder. If I set it to 0, it is still a reminder and the bell still appears.. I want the bell to disappear, how do i do?

thnks

Waaz

WaaZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 7:44am

sorry,

I managed to see that if I put -1, it works... cooool

thnks anyway

sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 3:32am
yep, in the new version there will be an additional property: BOOL IsReminder; to enable/disable a reminder.

--
WBR,
Serge
Simon HB9DRV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon HB9DRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 4:27am
Originally posted by sserge sserge wrote:

yep, in the new version there will be an additional property: BOOL IsReminder; to enable/disable a reminder.

--
WBR,
Serge
And as far as I can tell existing (.mdb) databases Event tables are not updated, so when I move my users from 9.80 to 10.11 I will have to change the default databases.

Aside: in my software I used ODBC and automatically add / remove columns from tables according to the latest schema.
Simon HB9DRV
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic