Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

KeyBindings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KeyBindings
    Posted: 11 January 2004 at 4:35am

I am having a problem with the KeyBindings.

I have an MDIForm with the CommandBars control on it.  I build the menus in code, add the KeyBindings and everything works fine.

From this MDIForm I call another form which has it's own CommandBars control.  On Form2 I have just a ToolBar ( the MenuBar is not visible) with 5 buttons on it.  This menu is also built in code and has no KeyBindings associated with it. The second form is not modal, so the user can create an instance of Form2, return focus to the MDIForm and the KeyBindings will still work fine.  However, as soon as Form2 has been unloaded, the KeyBindings on the MDIForm stop working.

Any idea what is going on and how to fix it?

Thanks.

MikeV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2004 at 10:49pm

Doh!... After reading the description again I realize I said the first form was an MDI Form.  It actually is just a regular form (as is form2).  Sorry for the confusion.

My apologies...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic