Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CFormView and CXTPToolBar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CFormView and CXTPToolBar
    Posted: 18 December 2003 at 2:50pm
I have a CFormView with a Toolbar on it. I create it fine, but one of the buttons is supposed to be a ControlSplitButtonPopup. My Code looks like this:

VERIFY(m_wndToolBar.CreateToolBar(WS_VISIBLE|WS_CHILD|CBRS_T OOLTIPS, this, AFX_IDW_TOOLBAR)); //|CBRS_GRIPPER

VERIFY(m_wndToolBar.LoadToolBar(IDR_MY_TOOLBAR));

m_wndToolBar.SetFlags(xtpFlagAlignAny|xtpFlagFloating|xtpFla gStretched);//(xtpFlagStretched);

//More Options for Add

CXTPControl* pControl = m_wndToolBar.GetControls()->FindControl(xtpControlButton, ID_MY_TOOLBAR_ADD, TRUE, FALSE);

m_wndToolBar.GetControls()->SetControlType(pControl, xtpControlSplitButtonPopup);

I have a Menu with the same ID has the button 'ID_MY_TOOLBAR_ADD' but when I click on the arrow (which DOES show up next to the button that I want the arrow to be with), there is no menu. Am I missing a step. Normally it seems that this is all done in OnCreateControl but I dont get that message since I am only a CFormView. Any Ideas? Thanks

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2003 at 12:48am

Try this:

CXTPControl* pControl = m_wndToolBar.GetControls()->Add(xtpControlSplitButtonPopu p, ID_MY_TOOLBAR_ADD, _T(""), 0);

Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic