Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Selecting multiple rows for drag-n-drop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larryp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Selecting multiple rows for drag-n-drop
    Posted: 22 October 2005 at 4:16pm
I have added drag-n-drop support to my report control.  What I want to be able to do is like Windows explorer where I can select multiple items, then click on one of the selected items and drag them all.

In the report control, if I have multiple rows selected then click on one of them then the row I just clicked on is selected and all the other rows are deselected.  This prevents me from dragging all of them.

Any ideas how to get it to behave similar to Windows explorer.

Larry

sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 1:56pm
Hi Larry,

As a workaround you can use right mouse button for dragging - it doesn't clear the selection.

--
WBR,
Serge
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:50pm
Will be available in version 10 coming soon  Beta 2 is available now with Drag and Drop.  beta.codejock.com to download.            
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic