Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Property Grid
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Programatically Change Scroll Bar Pos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milkman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Programatically Change Scroll Bar Pos
    Posted: 21 October 2005 at 3:02pm
Hello,

I have a property grid reading records from a database.  The record structure changes dynamically from record-to-record.  Everytime I move to a new record I use the BeginUpdate/EndUpdate methods (with the PropertyGridContext option) to delete all the propertygrid items and then recreate a new property grid based on the current record information.

There is also an option to change the current record structure on the fly, which in turn called the same begin/endUpdate methods.  Unfortunately whenever something is added and the scroll bar is at a position other than the top, the scroll position changes.

Is there any way to programatically change the scroll bar position to, for instance, make a particular item located at the top of the grid?

Any help would be appreciated.

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 9:31am
Try using PropertyGridItem.EnsureVisible method.  This will scroll to a specific item of your choice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic