Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Icons replacing in Command Bars

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vesselin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Icons replacing in Command Bars
    Posted: 09 December 2003 at 12:29pm

Hi, We have a big problem.

We have software with hundreds of forms and user controls where we need to put Codejock control Command Bars (ActiveX version 8.6) .

When we start to load our forms we have encountered problem. Icons from one menu replace icons from another menu. We can’t use unique IDs in different forms and user controls, because we have too much menus and we can’t synchronize them.

In our test center we saw that Codejock probably use one static ImageList for all menus and toolbars. That’s very big problem for us.

Please reply if you know how we can deal with that.

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2004 at 1:09am
The Static Bars sample shows how to create an image list with windows APIs and load images from a file then create icons from the file. I'm sure you could create any number of image lists this way.  You could create a separete image list for each command bar if you wanted.  Or you could just place image list controls on your form and add images to that control making sure you change the "tag" number in the image list to the controls ID.  If you have a save control on two different forms and they need to have different icons, then I think you would need unique ids.   I'm not sure if this answered you question though Confused
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2004 at 9:30pm
I remembered trying to answer this question before and though you might still need the answer. 

CommandBars.Options.UseSharedImageList = False
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic