Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Still can't drag panes across monitors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdhd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Still can't drag panes across monitors
    Posted: 28 July 2020 at 10:49am
I pulled 19.2 and have found that CJ docking panes still have issues when trying to drag across monitors that have different DPI settings if the app is configured to be DPI system aware.

For my test case, I have three monitors on the desktop. The left and right monitor are 100% DPI and the middle monitor being primary is a 4k monitor set at 200%. I undock a pane with the app on the 4k monitor and then try to drag to the left or right monitor. Drag to the left one and one can get the pane on that monitor but the position of the cursor doesn't match the displayed drag rectangle. Try to move to the right monitor and the pane won't even make the transition across to that monitor.

Once dragged to the left monitor, release and then try to resize or move and neither work correctly.

When is CJ going to address this issue? It has been around a long time now and has been reported on the forums and even a support ticket has been raised.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic