Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dialog Panel Minimized not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikascool4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dialog Panel Minimized not working
    Posted: 12 February 2020 at 6:13am
Hi 

I have created a dialog box application having two panel such as follows:-
CXTPDockingPane* pwndPane1 = m_paneManager.CreatePane(IDR_PANE1, XTP_DPI(CRect(0, 0, 263, 320)), xtpPaneDockMiniWnd);

CXTPDockingPane* pwndPane2 = m_paneManager.CreatePane(IDR_PANE2, XTP_DPI(CRect(0, 0, 200, 320)), xtpPaneDockRight, pwndPane1); 

when I click on pane1, it should be minimized and clicking the mimize tab will open it back, similar to outlook bar panel style.
But its not working for me.

I changed the  code:-
CXTPDockingPane* pwndPane1 = m_paneManager.CreatePane(IDR_PANE1, XTP_DPI(CRect(0, 0, 263, 320)), xtpPaneDockLeft);
Using the above code, I am able to achive outlook style panel,
but now both the panel won't fit in the dialog box and there is some additional space left on the right side of panel 2
I try to increase the size of panel 1 or panel 2 , but it is keeping the space on the right side always

I would like to add two panel in the dialog based and match it with the style of outlook panel, where clicking on any auto hide, make that panel minimized and appear as iamge showed below

and panel 2 occupy whole screen 

Please suggest me the right approach to do so?
vikascool4u View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikascool4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2020 at 2:24am
I had resolved my problem by myself...But surprised, here no one respond to the query on time:(
vikascool4u View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikascool4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2020 at 3:22am
Hi Experts,

The tab bar is not visible in my application?

Any idea , how to make it visible?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic