Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Controls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BeginGroup on Backstage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdhd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BeginGroup on Backstage
    Posted: 30 October 2019 at 12:53pm
I want a separator on the backstage. I have added CXTPRibbonBackStageCommand items with no problem. But, when I call SetBeginGroup(TRUE), there is no begin group indicator displayed. Do I need to do something different or is this just not supported?
rdhd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdhd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2019 at 2:50pm
I found the CXTPRibbonBackstageMenuSeparator added by calling AddMenuSeparator. I used the default ID and the separator highlights as the user moves over it. Before I found this I added a dummy command with no text or icon to achieve the same result (have to disable the command to keep it from highlighting). There is a slight advantage to using AddMenuSeparator. It draws a few pixels smaller so the noticeable gap isn't so bad. Would be nice for CJ to draw a visual separator by default that isn't so high. Unless I missed something, this will have to do.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic