Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hiow to (temprally) hide all panes and pane groups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hiow to (temprally) hide all panes and pane groups

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MacW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hiow to (temprally) hide all panes and pane groups
    Posted: 24 April 2019 at 5:58am
I want to implement a "Hide all panes" feature so the user can concentrate on the main section.

My application has about 10 to 15 panes open. Depending on the user, these panes are docked individually, docked in groups or used as floating panels, even on a second or third monitor.

I had partial success by iterating over the CXTPDockingPaneInfoList and hiding all panes.
I can then show them again with ToggleDocking (there seems to be no unhide?)

Problem is, when the hidden panes are on a second monitor, XTP restores them on the main monitor, breaking the layout and positioning done by the user.

Question: How do I implement a hide all / show all pane function that also restores floating panels on the correct monitor?
MacW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MacW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2019 at 12:57pm
Any answers to this? Or shall I open a support ticket?
cluster View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cluster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2019 at 3:21pm
Hi,

did you use the CXTPDockingPaneLayout class for repositioning?
I mean you could save the current layout, then hide or close all panes. Restoring the layout by loading it.
Windows 7
Visual Studio 2013
CodeJock 18.6
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic