Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commandbar shows ghost bar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Commandbar shows ghost bar
    Posted: 26 September 2018 at 10:58am
Hi All,

I've recently upgraded our software from 15.3.1 to 18.5.0, and we've noticed a white bar appear at the top of our CommandBars which seems very odd.

I've subsequently realised this "ghost" bar appears in our older versions, however it's skinned there so it wasn't so much of an issue at that point.

I've attached an extracted same portion of our code which shows the issue. I did try using the EnableFrameTheme to hide it which works well..... until you re-size the screen or lose focus on it where it loses the skin and also the close and min buttons on the top right.

Anyone know what i've done wrong? Least I need is the white bar to be grey, ideally i'd want it gone though!

TIA
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 18.5.0

Platform: Windows 7 Enterprise (64-bit)

Language: Visual Basic 6.0
Hemesh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2018 at 9:24am
Guess no one has found anything useful with this. I'm considering removing the Skin Framework as that at least behaves a bit more consistently.

When using the EnableFrameTheme() method, there's a problem with the commandbar. I've attached an updated code sample above to show the exe. When you remove the child windows, the MDI form loses the skin on the title bar which is odd

If anyone else has the same issue, just as an FYI, this was raised via support a week ago but not had a reply back yet (manager is chasing though).
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 18.5.0

Platform: Windows 7 Enterprise (64-bit)

Language: Visual Basic 6.0
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic