Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scaling menu check icon without autoresize

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scaling menu check icon without autoresize
    Posted: 18 September 2018 at 11:37am
Hi,

I'm facing a problem that can be reproduced with sample application "Ribbon MDI sample" with 150% DPI (or more). (using Toolkitpro v18.4.0)

When using the "autoresize icon" option, probably corresponding to CXTPPaintManager::m_bAutoResizeIcons, looking at menu with checked items, we can see the check icon is scale to fit the height of the item. Perfect.

Now, if I uncheck the option "autoresize icon", for the same menu the icon is now small.
If doing the same test with 250% DPI, we just see a tiny dot.

At first sight, it looks strange to have the check affected by this option (for me it should be always scaled) but I understand that it might be normal if someone wants to use custom icon for this.

In my application, m_bAutoResizeIcons is OFF, and I manage myself the scaling of icons.

Problem, how could I have the check image scaled keeping autoresize OFF?
Is there an option to have check image resized anyway, or eventually a way to define an alternaive icon to use as check image?

Regards,

Fabien
fleg View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2018 at 11:02am
Any tip?
fleg View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2018 at 9:28am
Hi,
I had a look to resource images provided with toolkitpro source code and skin builder application and did not really find where the check image for this menu could be defined.
Any idea?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic