Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Syntax Edit
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I want to use CXTPSyntaxEditCtrl in dialog.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want to use CXTPSyntaxEditCtrl in dialog.
    Posted: 05 April 2018 at 9:48pm
I want to use CXTPSyntaxEditCtrl in dialog.
Is it possible?
Is there no view and no doc?
If so, how do I implement it?

I tried.
However, the above problem occurred.
It becomes strange when input.
What should I do?

BobC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2019 at 7:32pm
Some of the Codejock classes support dialog usage through custom controls in the VS dialog editor. For example, if you look at XTPReportDefines.h, you will see "const TCHAR XTTPREPORTCTRL_CLASSNAME[] = _T("XTPReport");"  You can add a Custom Control to a dialog, then give it the class name of "XTPReport" and a style of 0x56010000, create a variable, and have a report control in a dialog.

The Syntax Editor also has some #defines, one being "const TCHAR XTP_EDIT_CLASSNAME_EDITCTRL[]  = _T("CodejockSyntaxEditor");"  Though I have not tried it, I suspect you could add a Custom Control of class "CodejockSyntaxEditor" to your dialog template and include any other Syntax Editor supporting classes you need to have the editor run in a dialog.

Another alternative is to use CreateWindowEx() and do dynamic window creation.

agontarenko View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agontarenko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2019 at 5:40am
Hello,

I've tested CXTPSyntaxEditCtrl which used with CDialog and I not found any problems. May be you set wrong settings of custom control. See screecshot.

Regards,
Artem Gontarenko
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic