Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Controls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Listview Menu doesnt load

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carpesimia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Listview Menu doesnt load
    Posted: 12 March 2018 at 1:10am

So I'm working with the ActiveX controls, using the listview control from the suite pro pack.

I just moved development machines, and had to re-install my whole dev environment from the ground up (so much faster now), and I brought over my projects and so far, everything has been working fine.

Except...  With my listview controls.  Now that Im on this new machine (yes, I've installed the suite, I've entered my license code, and Ive registered all of the controls), I just noticed that the listview control is having an issue.

I am unable to open the properties window that allows me to define the columns and such.  When I try, I get a small popup-window that says:

Class not registered.
Looking for object with CLSID:{7EBDAAE1-8120-11CF-899F-00AA00688B10}

Windows XP  32 bit (yeah, I know)
Visual Basic 6

This worked fine on the old machine, I'm actually surprised because this is a fresh install that is now nothing but a Dev Environment for this product, whereas the old and retired machine was actually my main work PC as well, and is loaded down with TONS of extra junk.

Any ideas how to fix?  I'm working on new screens and need to add some listviews.

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 13.2.1
Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 2
Language: Visual Basic 6.0
Carpesimia View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carpesimia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2018 at 1:13am
And, I knew I was missing something.  This is what I get for working until 1am Monday morning.

The listviews in questions arent codejock listviews.  You can shoot me now.  Or delete the thread.  Or both.

olebed View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olebed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2018 at 5:38am
Hello,

So have you solved your problem ?

Regards,
 Oleksandr Lebed
Carpesimia View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carpesimia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2018 at 10:06am
Yes.  It was late at night, and the form I was fighting with had a microsoft listview on it, not a codejock one.  So it wasnt even codejock control I was fighting with.  

Replaced the ms control with a codejock, and Im good now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic