Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with installation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zonga00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with installation
    Posted: 09 June 2005 at 5:27am

We built a client solution with Xtreme Suite 9.60 which is running fine. We can install our software on clients and everything is ok. Now I installed Codecock Xtreme Suite 9.601 on a development computer which is also using our software (crm suite). After I installed the new version our software didn't work any longer. I repaired our software installation with our setup (which is built with InstallShield). My software works fine now.

The problem is now when I try to use the codejock controls in Visual Basic 6.0 which is on the same machine as my application, Visual Basic says that there is no licensing information. I cannot use the controls in Visual Basic. All the LIC-Files are in the folder where the controls are stored.

I tried this on another machine with the same result. I don't understand how Codejock uses this lic-files.

Does anyone knows how to fix the problem? I have to use our tool on the devolepment machine.

Please help me

Michael

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 7:22am
Make sure that the OCX that is registered is the one with the LIC files in the folder.  The LIC files are only required to use the controls in the IDE.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic