Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can I set the scrollbar value?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mknecht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I set the scrollbar value?
    Posted: 13 September 2017 at 3:29pm
I need to synchronize multiple calendars. When the scrolled amount changes on one control I need to set several other calendars to the same scroll level. Is it possible?
olebed View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olebed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2017 at 9:58am
Hello mknecht,

Try 
CalendarControl.DayView.ScrollV (10)

Regards,
 Oleksandr Lebed
mknecht View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mknecht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2017 at 11:01am
I've investigated that function before and it doesn't satisfy my requirement. ScrollV moves a cell into view but not to a consistent position - it may put it at the top or it may put it at the bottom depending on what the control was initially at. I need it to be consistent. So for instance 11:00 is at 312 pixels from the top on all 5 calendars. Or always at the top, or always at the bottom. This would make it easy to compare the 11:00 slot across all the calendars. Also is there a scroll event that gives me the top most visible cell or time? I used HitTestEx to find the time at a point but had limited success.

I tried to sell the client on a consolidated calendar that shows ViewGroups but that isn't suitable for other reasons.

I also tried using the SetScrollBars method. It works brilliantly except setting the VScrollbar.Value doesn't repossition the calendar. 

Ideally I'd like access to the scrollbars hwnd so I can intercept and send it messages. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic