Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Evaluation Version

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ogreen111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Evaluation Version
    Posted: 28 March 2017 at 2:56pm
I have been using ToolKitPro v12 (statically linked) for many years in a project.  We recently decided to update the project to a newer run time in VS 2010.  I was able to get ToolKitPro v12 to compile and run but the Docking Pane doesn't display. I decided to look at updating my ToolKitPro and downloaded the evaluation.  I am trying to see if using the currently library fixes the Docking Pane issue.  However, I cannot get the evaluation version to build since it is trying to statically link. I looked at some of the sample projects and my project settings seem to be the same.  

Any advice?

Thanks in advance,
Owen

olebed View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olebed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2017 at 6:55am
Hello Owen,

Static configuration isn't available in trial version.

Regards,
 Oleksandr Lebed
ogreen111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ogreen111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2017 at 3:10pm
Forgive the question but it has been a while since I have used VS but how do I change to a dynamic link?  In my project settings I am dynamically linking to MFC.

olebed View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olebed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2017 at 3:31pm
See this post about static/dynamic configurations.
ogreen111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ogreen111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2017 at 7:17pm
Ok...got it linked to dll but now getting this...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2>  Including Xtreme Toolkit Pro

2>  Including Markup         (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_MARKUP         to exclude from build)

2>  Including TabManager     (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_TABMANAGER     to exclude from build)

2>  Including Controls       (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_CONTROLS       to exclude from build)

2>  Including Calendar       (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_CALENDAR       to exclude from build)

2>     - Calendar MAPI support excluded from build (Use _XTP_INCLUDE_CALENDAR_MAPI to include it)

2>  Including Chart          (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_CHART          to exclude from build)

2>  Including CommandBars    (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_COMMANDBARS    to exclude from build)

2>  Including DockingPane    (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_DOCKINGPANE    to exclude from build)

2>  Including FlowGraph      (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_FLOWGRAPH      to exclude from build)

2>  Including GraphicLibrary (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_GRAPHICLIBRARY to exclude from build)

2>  Including PropertyGrid   (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_PROPERTYGRID   to exclude from build)

2>  Including ReportControl  (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_REPORTCONTROL  to exclude from build)

2>  Including Ribbon         (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_RIBBON         to exclude from build)

2>  Including ShortcutBar    (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_SHORTCUTBAR    to exclude from build)

2>  Including SkinFramework  (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_SKINFRAMEWORK  to exclude from build)

2>  Including SyntaxEdit     (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_SYNTAXEDIT     to exclude from build)

2>  Including TaskPanel      (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_TASKPANEL      to exclude from build)

2>  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2>  Automatically linking with ToolkitProEval1730vc100D.dll

2>  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2>  Including Xtreme Toolkit Pro

2>  Including Markup         (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_MARKUP         to exclude from build)

2>  Including TabManager     (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_TABMANAGER     to exclude from build)

2>  Including Controls       (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_CONTROLS       to exclude from build)

2>  Including Calendar       (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_CALENDAR       to exclude from build)

2>     - Calendar MAPI support excluded from build (Use _XTP_INCLUDE_CALENDAR_MAPI to include it)

2>  Including Chart          (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_CHART          to exclude from build)

2>  Including CommandBars    (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_COMMANDBARS    to exclude from build)

2>  Including DockingPane    (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_DOCKINGPANE    to exclude from build)

2>  Including FlowGraph      (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_FLOWGRAPH      to exclude from build)

2>  Including GraphicLibrary (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_GRAPHICLIBRARY to exclude from build)

2>  Including PropertyGrid   (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_PROPERTYGRID   to exclude from build)

2>  Including ReportControl  (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_REPORTCONTROL  to exclude from build)

2>  Including Ribbon         (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_RIBBON         to exclude from build)

2>  Including ShortcutBar    (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_SHORTCUTBAR    to exclude from build)

2>  Including SkinFramework  (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_SKINFRAMEWORK  to exclude from build)

2>  Including SyntaxEdit     (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_SYNTAXEDIT     to exclude from build)

2>  Including TaskPanel      (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_TASKPANEL      to exclude from build)

2>  Automatically linking with ToolkitProEval1730vc100D.dll

2>c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio 10.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afxtempl.h(1254): error C3859: virtual memory range for PCH exceeded; please recompile with a command line option of '-Zm111' or greater

2>c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio 10.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afxtempl.h(1254): fatal error C1076: compiler limit : internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to specify a higher limit

2>

2>Build FAILED.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic