Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FlatStyle PushButton Transparency Issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FlatStyle PushButton Transparency Issue
    Posted: 12 October 2015 at 4:45pm
I am trying to set a PushButton with FlatStyle = True and Transparent = True to make the button transparent when the mouse is not over it. However the button is appearing grey instead of being transparent.

Current PushButton with FlatStyle = True and Transparent = True, no mouse over (Not Ok)

Desired PushButton with FlatStyle = True and Transparent = True, no mouse over (Ok)

Current PushButton with FlatStyle = True and Transparent = True, mouse over (Ok)

How can I make the button transparent when the mouse is not over it?
Skreen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 5:12am
Because the background I was after was actually a gradient I have worked around this by placing the button inside a tab panel page and setting the picture property of the tab panel page to an image of the background I was after. Crude, but it works for me.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic