Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Chart Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FlowGraph events and properties

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lea_mar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FlowGraph events and properties
    Posted: 23 August 2015 at 7:57am
Hello everybody.

I have some special questions about using the FlowGraph control 16.3.1 version in the VB6. May be somebody can help me.

1. I have to use the type of connection for the FlowGraph - xtpFlowGraphConnectorElbowArrow. 
When I try to create a connection arrow from a parent node to a child node
and the position of the child node is to the left of the parent node then
the arrow is drawn as the child node is the parent node and vice versa.

2. I have to drag a node and drop it to the another node in order to create a connection between nodes. When I select a node of the flowgraph and try to move this node to the another position then MouseMove and MouseUp events don't work properly. These events reports that a mouse button was not pressed.
If I try to ignore pressing the buttons and to activate the drag events on moving mouse over then the whole flowgraph is highlighted for moving together with the node. And the user should press the left button on the mouse several times to stop dragging the node and the flowgraph control. The using of the NodeLocationChange event doesn't give me the proper solution because when the user drags the node to the another node then on the dragging path another (unneeded) nodes can be found. 
Also I tried to use MouseLeftButtonUp event in the MarkupText, but this event doesn't work too.

3. And the last question: How to show/hide a node. In the control's documention was written that a node can be hidden now. But I didn't find any properties as hide, visible or something else to show/hide a node.

Could somebody please explain me the way to resolve these issues.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic