Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cursor at the border of window

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cursor at the border of window
    Posted: 22 August 2015 at 12:25am
I use Command Bars 16.4. The cursor always stop and stick at the border of window. I understand this is the good feature to help us to locate the very thin border of windows 10.

However, it also disturb many cursor activities. Does it have any function to cancel this feature?

Thanks.
astoyan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astoyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2015 at 11:45pm
Hello Taro,
You can disable it by setting CXTPCommandBarsFrameHook::m_bAllowBorderMouseTracking = FALSE.
Note, we've completely redesigned this feature in v17 (beta 2 is currently available for testing). CXTPCommandBarsFrameHook::m_bAllowBorderMouseTracking will remain ofr backward compatibility but will be ignored, there will be no sticky borders, they will act smoothly and naturally. Please test it with v17 beta 2 and provide your feedback.

Thank you.
Regards,
  Alex
Taro View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2015 at 12:04pm
I'm provide you not enough information, Sorry about that.

I'm use ActiveX version of Command Bar 16.4. I use to find this kind of properties but not found. So, I try to ask here.

1. Does it can turn off this feature in ActiveX version?
2. I also don't know why I didn't find the link for v17 download in my product download page?

Thank you.
Taro View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2015 at 11:50am
Any one can help?
astoyan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astoyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2015 at 12:06pm
Hello Taro,

I apologize for misunderastanding, unfortunately ActiveX has no this capabilitym it's only possible to do in C++ applications. In your case your only choice is the upgrade to version 17.0, we've just released Beta 3. You should be able to see it on codejock.com, when you login go to My Account -> Product Downloads and open your current Command Bars or SuitPro subscribtion, 17.0 Beta 3 should be available below.

Thank you.
Regards,
  Alexander Stoyan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic