Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Toolkit Pro, Suite Pro 17.0.0 Beta 1 Released

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toolkit Pro, Suite Pro 17.0.0 Beta 1 Released
    Posted: 29 June 2015 at 2:36pm
Customers who have an active maintenance subscription for any Toolkit Pro or Suite Pro product will find the beta download under My Account > Product Download. Select your product to see the download link for the current beta. We will announce additional beta releases using the RSS feed on our website and the Codejock Messenger alert that is installed with each product.
Kirk Stowell, President and CEO
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS<
Alex H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2015 at 7:44am
Where can we find the Release Notes of the BETA1?
krienp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krienp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2015 at 9:27am
If we run across issues, what's the appropriate way to submit feedback / bugs? Is support.codejock.com appropriate or something else during the beta period?
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2015 at 9:45am
Originally posted by krienp krienp wrote:

If we run across issues, what's the appropriate way to submit feedback / bugs? Is support.codejock.com appropriate or something else during the beta period?

Please send all problems / bugs / suggestions to support@codejock.com and put 17.0 Beta 1 in the description.
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2015 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Alex H. Alex H. wrote:

Where can we find the Release Notes of the BETA1?

The release notes are included with the installer, they are quite extensive for this release.
Marco1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marco1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 7:47am
Please emphasize fixing ALL problems reported in this forum for the next beta/RC!

First look on this beta is not too bad:

- Ribbon Theme size and quick access bar of 2007/2010 theme with frame transparency seem to be okay!
- Height of the message bar in Ribbon sample of 2007 theme is too small, please fix!
- No VS 2015 support yet, please fix urgent!
-Themed frame size still too thin. Please fix - but DON'T break the button and quick access bar size again!

markr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 10:38am
I agree, this first beta is looking pretty good. I found just a handful of issues and reported those to support@codejock.com. The big ones for me are:

- Themed frame size being too thin (this must be fixed)
- Report control horizontal scrollbars are messed up when using SetLastColumnExpand(TRUE)
- Docking panes corrupt the client area when using UseSplitterTracker(FALSE)

I've also noticed that my docking pane icons disappear when I use the new Office 2013 themes (they appear correctly when using Office 2010 or any other theme type). I assume that's a bug and not intentional theme behavior?
Sergio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sergio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 10:57am
Hello,

The beta 17 is working fine, no issue found yet.

Do you plan building an Office 2013 skin that matches the theme?

Thanks
Sergio
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Marco1 Marco1 wrote:

No VS 2015 support yet, please fix urgent!

Look at the Calendar Demo Visual Studio 2015 theme is fully supported, we just haven't updated all of the samples yet.  Let us know if we missed something but with Beta 1 there is only one component (Docking Pane) that is missing Visual Studio 2015 theme support, and we are working on finishing this now for Beta 2.

Themed frame size still too thin. Please fix - but DON'T break the button and quick access bar size again!

Can you provide more details?  A screen shot or steps to reproduce, along with the theme you are using will be helpful, thanks!
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by markr markr wrote:

I've also noticed that my docking pane icons disappear when I use the new Office 2013 themes (they appear correctly when using Office 2010 or any other theme type). I assume that's a bug and not intentional theme behavior?

With Beta 1 we didn't have enough time to finish Office 2013 and Visual Studio 2015 themes for Docking Panes yet.  We are working on this and should have it completed by the time Beta 2 is released.
tomay3000 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomay3000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 4:12pm
finally a beta
Product: Codejock ToolkitPro MFC v16.2.0
Platform: Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit)

Language: Microsoft Visual C++ v6.0 (MFC)
Marco1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marco1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by kstowell kstowell wrote:

Look at the Calendar Demo Visual Studio 2015 theme is fully supported
No, I don't mean the theme, I mean the compiler support!
I'm already using Visual Studio 2015 RC - and it would be really nice if it's supported by the installer.

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 11:29pm

No, I don't mean the theme, I mean the compiler support!

Ok, yes we are working on this and it is scheduled for Beta 2.
Marco1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marco1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2015 at 8:18am

Themed frame size still too thin. Please fix - but DON'T break the button and quick access bar size again!
Can you provide more details?  A screen shot or steps to reproduce, along with the theme you are using will be helpful, thanks!

Sure!
First of all, this annoying "cursor sticks on the frame border" is still in the samples, I hoped, that this would be disabled by default.
The frame of the 2013 theme is way to thin, guess therefore you invented this sticky thing:
thin frame border in 2013 theme
Here in your Ribbon Sample.

Office 2007 Theme: The icons and the quick access bar is positioned and aligned correctly now! Good! Please don't touch!
But the message bar is vertically not big enough.

KeithP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2015 at 10:19am
Is there anyway to access the beta if you are just evaluating the software? I had some issues the current version of the software and I'm wondering if the beta has fixed any of them.
Alex H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2015 at 4:02am
XTP17 BETA: AGAIN incomplete German Resources

Ribbon Customization Dialog is again not being translated properly/completely! We have been providing a translation for V13.4, V15.3, V16.4 and now AGAIN for V17

Can you imagine how frustrating it is, to have the same issues over and over again?

PLEASE include this RC in the V17 Release.  

uploads/365/Resource_de.zip

olebed View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olebed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2015 at 6:00am

PLEASE include this RC in the V17 Release.

Hello Alexander,

I've added your changes to Resource_de.rc.

Thank you,
  Oleksandr Lebed
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2015 at 11:45am
Originally posted by KeithP KeithP wrote:

Is there anyway to access the beta if you are just evaluating the software? I had some issues the current version of the software and I'm wondering if the beta has fixed any of them.

We have had a lot of requests for this, we will look into creating an evaluation for Beta 2.
markr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2015 at 11:33am

With Beta 1 we didn't have enough time to finish Office 2013 and Visual Studio 2015 themes for Docking Panes yet.  We are working on this and should have it completed by the time Beta 2 is released.

It doesn't appear to me that this problem is related to the beta at all. 

In fact, you can reproduce the problem with the v16.3 "DockingPane.Pane.exe" sample. When using the Office 2010 themes, you can see icons assigned to the pane tabs, but as soon as you switch to Office 2013 (or Visual Studio 2012) theme, the icons are no longer visible.
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 2:17pm

It doesn't appear to me that this problem is related to the beta at all.

These are issues that are released to the Visual Studio 2012 / 2015 and Office 2013 themes, as I mentioned before they will be addressed with the next Beta.  The Visual Studio 2015 themes will be replacing the 2012 themes in their entirety, however the Visual Studio 2012 themes will still be available for backward compatibility.
snarfblatt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snarfblatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2015 at 1:34pm
Any updates on the next beta/RTM release?
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2015 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by snarfblatt snarfblatt wrote:

Any updates on the next beta/RTM release?

We had some good feedback on Beta 1 so we are working hard on addressing those issues.  Realistically we are probably another 2 - 3 weeks out before we are ready for Beta 2.  This should address the majority of outstanding issues that have been brought to our attention.
Alex H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2015 at 2:50am
Beta 1 has no toolbar grippers compared with XTP 16.4
Ist this a bug or new a option?
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2015 at 1:05pm
This was done intentionally to correct the 16.4 theme to more closely match Office 2013.
markr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2015 at 3:38pm
Kirk, do you still expect BETA 2 to be released this week?
Alex H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2015 at 2:01am
There are now toolbars like that in Office 2013!

Can i activate the gripper again somehow?
I know, my customers will ask for it!
Smile

OneNote 2013 has also grippers in dragable windows:

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2015 at 1:47pm

OneNote 2013 has also grippers in dragable windows

You have a point there, how about we add the 3 dots like OneNote 2013 has to indicate gripper area does that work for everyone?
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2015 at 2:07pm

Kirk, do you still expect BETA 2 to be released this week?

We have everything ready to go, but there are 2 big issues we are trying to wrap up first.  I think we should have this completed by the weekend and we can start BETA 2 builds early next week.  Shouldn't be much longer.
markr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2015 at 2:21pm

There are now toolbars like that in Office 2013!

Curious, I don't recall ever seeing a toolbar with grippers in Office 2013. Where are you seeing this?

- Mark R.
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2015 at 3:14pm
Ok, I checked OneNote 2013 and there are indeed 3 dots for the gripper area on a dockable window.  I think we can safely add this into the theme for toolbars an indicator the gripper area.

markr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2015 at 3:20pm

Ok, I checked OneNote 2013 and there are indeed 3 dots for the gripper area on a dockable window.

I think this is only true in some circumstances (such as when a window is docked to the desktop). Docking panels, like ones supported by XTP, do not appear to have grippers of any type.

See the Templates docking panel below:

I think we can safely add this into the theme for toolbars an indicator the gripper area.

I don't understand - why take a concept specific to dockable windows and apply it to toolbars?

- Mark R.
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2015 at 4:03pm

I don't understand - why take a concept specific to dockable windows and apply it to toolbars?

Because in the past Microsoft toolbars and dockable windows shared the same gripper style.  Unfortunately there are no good toolbar examples in Office 2013 to use as an example, so the dockable window would be the closest match, if that makes any sense.

That being said we are willing to do whatever you guys want us to do, just let us know.  My thoughts are to add a draw gripper option to display the 3 dots depending on user preferences.
Alex H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2015 at 2:10am
Yes an option for toolbars would be fine :-)
Thank you!
evoX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2015 at 5:18pm

markr what control did you use to make that large checkbox? looks very nice.
Product: Xtreme ToolkitPro 19.30
Platform: Windows 10 64bit
Language: Visual C++ (VS 2019)
markr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2015 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by evoX evoX wrote:

markr what control did you use to make that large checkbox? looks very nice.

That's a screenshot of MS OneNote that I was using to point out that they Office 2013 docking panels don't have grippers by default.  :-)

Regards,

Mark R.
evoX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2015 at 5:23pm
Oh I have not looked at the title bar Embarrassed

Product: Xtreme ToolkitPro 19.30
Platform: Windows 10 64bit
Language: Visual C++ (VS 2019)
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2015 at 12:29pm

Yes an option for toolbars would be fine :-)

Ok, I tested the gripper idea out. I don't mind adding it as an option but honestly, I think it looks distracting and would prefer leaving it the way it is now without the 3 dots.

What is everyone's thought here?

With Gripper:

Without Gripper:

markr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2015 at 2:07pm
Hi Kirk,

> I think it looks distracting and would prefer leaving it the way it is now without the 3 dots.

I agree; the dots just don't look right.

It'd be a shame to have something like this is holding back the release of BETA 2.

- Mark R.
Alex H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2015 at 2:29am
Hi!
In my case i need it for the classic floatable toolbars, because without them nobody will know they are floatable.
So an option would be nice for those who need them. Thumbs Up
We must change from 16.4 (still using Office 2013 style) to 17 in the next service pack. So our customers will storm our hotline without the grippers :-(
Could you please also reduce the gap between the first icon and the gripper?

BeeJay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2015 at 3:00am
Hi

honestly I do not really understand, why a theme-taste-question should lead to a change to proven design and usability guide rules, just because of somebody's taste.

A gripper indicates a possible area for starting drag & drop action. Office 2013 Ribbons are not floatable, hence we should not look at them at all. We should look at the normal "classic" toolbars that are floatable: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/0862h9a4.aspx

Being that, there should be a gripper when they are floatable. Otherwise the user will never ever explorer the feature of floatable toolbars at all. (Even not to speak of the strange gap when left out.)

All developers who do not like having a gripper should use a non-floatable-toolbar.

We are not discussing either whether we "like" the elevator-box in scrollbars or not. It is just there, because it has a certain functionality. The same applies for grippers.

Regards

BeeJay

PS: at least give the developers an option if your personal taste is about overruling control design guidelines Cry
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2015 at 2:28pm

In my case i need it for the classic floatable toolbars, because without them nobody will know they are floatable.

I think BeeJay has a point here and if you don't want to display grippers, you can turn them off already by making your toolbar non-floatable, or simply disabling the gripper.

We decided that since we don't have a good example from Microsoft for an Office 2013 dockable toolbar, and Visual Studio 2015 is so very similar to the Office 2013 design, we could use that as the guidline for Office 2013 toolbar grippers.  Here is the end result, I think it looks pretty good actually.  You can always disable the gripper display if you don't want your dockable toolbars to show the gripper.  We are hoping this is a reasonable solution for everyone.

Regarding BETA 2 it is in the final stages of building now (this takes several hours) and we are hoping to release it either tonight or sometime tomorrow.
BeeJay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2015 at 5:56am
Hi,

this looks great! Thumbs Up

Thank you.

BeeJay
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:44pm
Beta 2 just released folks!  We also published an evaluation version that you can download if you don't have an active subscription.
Norika View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2015 at 10:04pm
Hi Kirk,

Thank you very much!
I tried to install immediately, I found 17.0 Beta 2 Suite Controls does not show each Markup items correctly.
Please confirm it.

BeeJay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2015 at 3:13am
Hi there,

BETA2 breaks compilation of existing code that uses mapi.h

.\ToolkitProv17.0.0.081715\Source\Calendar\Mapi\MAPIDefS.h

defines a namespace "Codejock::MAPI" and therein does a typedef for LHANDLE and sets the #define to avoid duplicate typedefs of it. Due to the namespace, the type now is Codejock::MAPI::LHANDLE

This breaks any compilation of .cpps that include and use mapi.h (standard Microsoft windows sdk include), as their typedef (without namespace) does not take effect (due to your #define __LHANDLE) and all MAPI functions/structs with LHANDLE cannot compile.

You must not declare custom namespaces within standard Microsoft include files!

Best regards

BeeJay
BeeJay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2015 at 3:32am
workaround for us: commenting out all *MAPI* include references from includes.h

I don't know which side effects this might have in the future, especially when you want to use this MAPI feature - which we don't.

Opting out this feature by setting a _XTP_EXCLUDE_CALENDAR_MAPI would be a great opportunity.
davbrat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davbrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2015 at 5:32pm
Aye, Broken XAML tooltips in the ActiveX ReportControl.

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 18.4.0 Platform: Windows XP SP2+ & Windows 7 (32bit & 64Bit)
Windows 8/8.1/10

Language: Clarion 5.0/5.5/6.3/7.3/8/9/9.1/10
astoyan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astoyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2015 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by BeeJay BeeJay wrote:

workaround for us: commenting out all *MAPI* include references from includes.h

I don't know which side effects this might have in the future, especially when you want to use this MAPI feature - which we don't.

Opting out this feature by setting a _XTP_EXCLUDE_CALENDAR_MAPI would be a great opportunity.

Thank you for reporting this. We've separated MAPI definitions furthermore which should eliminate all possible conflicts in future, and those who will want to use those definitions will have to XTP_USE_MAPI_DEFINES, by default it'll be undefined.

Unfortunatelly we had to introduce namespaces initially and now to make even greater separation for macros because the dependency on internal MAPI definitions has already been in ToolkitPro for may years and it's the last changes in standard MAPI headers that started to cause conflicts with an ToolkitSpecific internal one during compilation. So, even introducing _XTP_EXCLUDE_CALENDAR_MAPI would only disable the problem for those who don't use MAPI but would not help for those who use it.
astoyan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astoyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2015 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Norika Norika wrote:

Hi Kirk,

Thank you very much!
I tried to install immediately, I found 17.0 Beta 2 Suite Controls does not show each Markup items correctly.
Please confirm it.

Thanks for pointing into this. The problem has been fixed. Though for ToolkitPro it should not happen while in Debug mode, but for ActiveX you'll have to wait for the next update.
JoseAngel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoseAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2015 at 12:59pm
Unable to compile a project using Beta 2 with Visual Studio 2015. Missing the next lines in XTToolkitPro.h?

#if _MSC_VER == 1900
#define _XTPLIB_VISUALSTUDIO_VERSION "vc140"
#endif
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2015 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by JoseAngel JoseAngel wrote:

Missing the next lines in XTToolkitPro.h?

Yes that is correct, we mentioned this in another post as well.  It will be addressed with the next update.

terrym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2015 at 6:27pm
ToolkitPro1700vc140DSD.lib not found in latest beta 2?

Environment: Visual Studio 2015 and Windows 10
Thank you,
Terry Mancey

email terry@tmancey.ltd.uk | linkedin www.tmancey.ltd.uk | twitter @tmancey
BeeJay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2015 at 2:53am
@TerryM regarding the lib:

The Solution Settings changed compared to previous XTP versions (including Beta1):

Librarian output path property changed from
  ../../lib/vc120/ToolkitPro1700vc120SUD.lib
to
  $(OutDir)$(TargetName)$(TargetExt)
which causes the built lib not to be generated in .\lib\vc120 but in .\Workspace\ToolkitPro\Static_Unicode_Debug\vc120 (e.g.)

So you'll find the lib there.

(I've address this issue already.)
terrym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2015 at 12:07pm
Following errors which I did not get on our previous version. Using Beta 2 of 17 with VS 2015

Severity

Code

Description

Project

File

Line

Error

LNK2019

unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CXTPTaskDialog::SetFooterIcon(unsigned short const *)" (?SetFooterIcon@CXTPTaskDialog@@QAEHPBG@Z) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CTaskDialog::DoModal(int,int)" (?DoModal@CTaskDialog@@QAEHHH@Z)

On This Day in History

\\mac\Home\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\On This Day in History\On This Day in History\CTaskDialog.obj

Warning

LNK4075

ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to '/SAFESEH' specification

On This Day in History

\\mac\Home\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\On This Day in History\On This Day in History\CAboutDlg.obj

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: virtual long __thiscall CXTPAccessible::GetAccessibleValue(struct tagVARIANT,unsigned short * *)" (?GetAccessibleValue@CXTPAccessible@@UAEJUtagVARIANT@@PAPAG@Z)

On This Day in History

\\mac\Home\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\On This Day in History\On This Day in History\CDownloadStylesDlg.obj

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: virtual long __thiscall CXTPAccessible::GetAccessibleDescription(struct tagVARIANT,unsigned short * *)" (?GetAccessibleDescription@CXTPAccessible@@UAEJUtagVARIANT@@PAPAG@Z)

On This Day in History

\\mac\Home\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\On This Day in History\On This Day in History\CDownloadStylesDlg.obj

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: virtual long __thiscall CXTPAccessible::GetAccessibleHelp(struct tagVARIANT,unsigned short * *)" (?GetAccessibleHelp@CXTPAccessible@@UAEJUtagVARIANT@@PAPAG@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: virtual long __thiscall CXTPAccessible::GetAccessibleHelpTopic(unsigned short * *,struct tagVARIANT,long *)" (?GetAccessibleHelpTopic@CXTPAccessible@@UAEJPAPAGUtagVARIANT@@PAJ@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: virtual long __thiscall CXTPAccessible::GetAccessibleKeyboardShortcut(struct tagVARIANT,unsigned short * *)" (?GetAccessibleKeyboardShortcut@CXTPAccessible@@UAEJUtagVARIANT@@PAPAG@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: virtual long __thiscall CXTPAccessible::GetAccessibleDefaultAction(struct tagVARIANT,unsigned short * *)" (?GetAccessibleDefaultAction@CXTPAccessible@@UAEJUtagVARIANT@@PAPAG@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: virtual long __thiscall CXTPAccessible::PutAccessibleName(struct tagVARIANT,unsigned short *)" (?PutAccessibleName@CXTPAccessible@@UAEJUtagVARIANT@@PAG@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: virtual long __thiscall CXTPAccessible::PutAccessibleValue(struct tagVARIANT,unsigned short *)" (?PutAccessibleValue@CXTPAccessible@@UAEJUtagVARIANT@@PAG@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "protected: virtual long __thiscall CXTPCommandBar::GetAccessibleName(struct tagVARIANT,unsigned short * *)" (?GetAccessibleName@CXTPCommandBar@@MAEJUtagVARIANT@@PAPAG@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2019

unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CkRar::CkRar(void)" (??0CkRar@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "unsigned int __cdecl DownloadStylesSelectionsDlgWorkThread(void *)" (?DownloadStylesSelectionsDlgWorkThread@@YAIPAX@Z)

On This Day in History

\\mac\Home\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\On This Day in History\On This Day in History\CDownloadStylesSelectionsDlg.obj

Error

LNK2019

unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall CkRar::~CkRar(void)" (??1CkRar@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function "unsigned int __cdecl DownloadStylesSelectionsDlgWorkThread(void *)" (?DownloadStylesSelectionsDlgWorkThread@@YAIPAX@Z)

On This Day in History

\\mac\Home\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\On This Day in History\On This Day in History\CDownloadStylesSelectionsDlg.obj

Error

LNK2019

unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CkRar::Unrar(char const *)" (?Unrar@CkRar@@QAE_NPBD@Z) referenced in function "unsigned int __cdecl DownloadStylesSelectionsDlgWorkThread(void *)" (?DownloadStylesSelectionsDlgWorkThread@@YAIPAX@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2019

unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CkRar::FastOpen(char const *)" (?FastOpen@CkRar@@QAE_NPBD@Z) referenced in function "unsigned int __cdecl DownloadStylesSelectionsDlgWorkThread(void *)" (?DownloadStylesSelectionsDlgWorkThread@@YAIPAX@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2019

unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CkRar::Close(void)" (?Close@CkRar@@QAE_NXZ) referenced in function "unsigned int __cdecl DownloadStylesSelectionsDlgWorkThread(void *)" (?DownloadStylesSelectionsDlgWorkThread@@YAIPAX@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CkRar::CkRar(void)" (??0CkRar@@QAE@XZ)

On This Day in History

\\mac\Home\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\On This Day in History\On This Day in History\CDownloadStylesThumbnailsDlg.obj

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall CkRar::~CkRar(void)" (??1CkRar@@UAE@XZ)

On This Day in History

\\mac\Home\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\On This Day in History\On This Day in History\CDownloadStylesThumbnailsDlg.obj

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CkRar::Unrar(char const *)" (?Unrar@CkRar@@QAE_NPBD@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CkRar::FastOpen(char const *)" (?FastOpen@CkRar@@QAE_NPBD@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall CkRar::Close(void)" (?Close@CkRar@@QAE_NXZ)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: virtual long __thiscall CXTPAccessible::GetAccessibleValue(struct tagVARIANT,unsigned short * *)" (?GetAccessibleValue@CXTPAccessible@@UAEJUtagVARIANT@@PAPAG@Z)

On This Day in History

\\mac\Home\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\On This Day in History\On This Day in History\CMyXTPControlGallery.obj

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: virtual long __thiscall CXTPAccessible::GetAccessibleHelp(struct tagVARIANT,unsigned short * *)" (?GetAccessibleHelp@CXTPAccessible@@UAEJUtagVARIANT@@PAPAG@Z)

On This Day in History

\\mac\Home\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\On This Day in History\On This Day in History\CMyXTPControlGallery.obj

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: virtual long __thiscall CXTPAccessible::GetAccessibleHelpTopic(unsigned short * *,struct tagVARIANT,long *)" (?GetAccessibleHelpTopic@CXTPAccessible@@UAEJPAPAGUtagVARIANT@@PAJ@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: virtual long __thiscall CXTPAccessible::PutAccessibleName(struct tagVARIANT,unsigned short *)" (?PutAccessibleName@CXTPAccessible@@UAEJUtagVARIANT@@PAG@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "public: virtual long __thiscall CXTPAccessible::PutAccessibleValue(struct tagVARIANT,unsigned short *)" (?PutAccessibleValue@CXTPAccessible@@UAEJUtagVARIANT@@PAG@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "protected: virtual long __thiscall CXTPControl::GetAccessibleDescription(struct tagVARIANT,unsigned short * *)" (?GetAccessibleDescription@CXTPControl@@MAEJUtagVARIANT@@PAPAG@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "protected: virtual long __thiscall CXTPControl::GetAccessibleKeyboardShortcut(struct tagVARIANT,unsigned short * *)" (?GetAccessibleKeyboardShortcut@CXTPControl@@MAEJUtagVARIANT@@PAPAG@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "protected: virtual long __thiscall CXTPControlGallery::GetAccessibleName(struct tagVARIANT,unsigned short * *)" (?GetAccessibleName@CXTPControlGallery@@MAEJUtagVARIANT@@PAPAG@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2001

unresolved external symbol "protected: virtual long __thiscall CXTPControlGallery::GetAccessibleDefaultAction(struct tagVARIANT,unsigned short * *)" (?GetAccessibleDefaultAction@CXTPControlGallery@@MAEJUtagVARIANT@@PAPAG@Z)

On This Day in History

Error

LNK2005

"class _variant_t vtMissing" (?vtMissing@@3V_variant_t@@A) already defined in comsuppd.lib(comutil.obj)

On This Day in History

\\mac\Home\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\On This Day in History\On This Day in History\comsuppwd.lib(comutil.obj)

Error

LNK2019

unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CXTPTaskDialog::SetMainIcon(unsigned short const *)" (?SetMainIcon@CXTPTaskDialog@@QAEHPBG@Z) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CTaskDialog::DoModal(int,int)" (?DoModal@CTaskDialog@@QAEHHH@Z)

On This Day in History

\\mac\Home\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\On This Day in History\On This Day in History\CTaskDialog.obj

Error

LNK1120

20 unresolved externals

On This Day in History

\\mac\Home\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\On This Day in History\On This Day in History\Debug\On This Day in History.exe

Thank you,
Terry Mancey

markr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2015 at 10:19am
Kirk, will you be re-releasing BETA 2 with some of these build-related issues fixed?

- Mark R.
Marco1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marco1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2015 at 12:26pm

Kirk, will you be re-releasing BETA 2
Rerelease a beta?!?
Come on, what kind of process is that? A beta comes with no cost at all. Why not release a BETA 3 or RC1?

markr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2015 at 12:31pm

Why not release a BETA 3 or RC1?

Because it took a long time to get from BETA 1 to BETA 2, and I was hoping for a quick refresh/update. Our applications make heavy use of markup, which seems to be very broken in BETA 2 - do we really can't test it at all.

Just hoping to keep things moving forward.

- Mark R.
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2015 at 1:04pm

Kirk, will you be re-releasing BETA 2 with some of these build-related issues fixed?

Yes most likely a BETA 2.1 that addresses the immediate problems with BETA 2 looks like sometime next week.
BeeJay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 2:39am
@Kirk: that would be great! Clap

@Marko1: cost or no cost - for most of us the UI is an essential part of our application and 16.4 has some <uhm> "shortcomings" we are eagerly looking forward to have them fixed in 17 (and it seems Codejock has done a really good job on this). To be honest: actually our customers start insisting*...Ouch As beta2 now doesn't work at all under some aspects (e.g. being built statically with VS2013 // Markups // see above), there is no chance for us to help Codejock (and us) to catch as many issues in advanced as possible. And I'd love to have them caught before my customers are catching them Big smile (and finger-pointing then is only for losers and no good style and the customer would not even care about that as he/she just wants OUR application to work properly)

just my 2 cts

*) Being that: if there is anything we could do to speed things up: let us know!
hamed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 1:16pm
Hi,

There is a bug in Beta 2 Vb6 Ribbon and commandbars samples that cause a crash on Windows 10 (both design and runtime), I just want to report it,

Thanks,
Hamed
Marco1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marco1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 2:17pm
For me the UI is pretty much essential, too!
I meant the cost of releasing new betas. If certain bugs are fixed, just release a new beta with an incremented version number - in short periods.
terrym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 6:06am
Any help on linking errors above would be much appreciated
Thank you,
Terry Mancey

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by terrym terrym wrote:

Any help on linking errors above would be much appreciated

This looks like a problem on your end, make sure you are linking against the same version of MFC.  For example if you build the Toolkit using Visual Studio 2013 then try linking your application against that build using Visual Studio 2015 you will get errors like that.

At first glance this is what appears to be happening.
terrym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2015 at 5:15am
Only have Visual Studio 2015 installed, built toolkit using VS 2015 and then built our app using VS 2015.
Thank you,
Terry Mancey

BeeJay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2015 at 6:07am
@terrym: just a guess: please check whether the respective .cpp source files containing the missing methods are really part of the XTP source solution project (and target!) you are using to build XTP. Probably there is a problem that for your specific target they have been forgotten or are "excluded" by mistake or whatever.
Taro View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2015 at 10:40am
Hello,

I checked with my product download page for beta download. I didn't see any link. Just point to v.16.4.

I don't know why. Please kindly supports.
adrien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2015 at 5:56pm

Yes most likely a BETA 2.1 that addresses the immediate problems with BETA 2 looks like sometime next week.

Hi Kirk

any update on this one?  Just back from vacation and wondering whether to try beta 2 or hold off for 2.1
markr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2015 at 11:08am
Kirk,

> Yes most likely a BETA 2.1 that addresses the immediate problems with BETA 2 looks like sometime next week.

Can we still expect this today?

- Mark R.
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2015 at 12:42pm

Can we still expect this today?

We just posted Beta 3 for download a few days early, we were planning on releasing it this Monday.  You will see the download link on the same page as the Toolkit Pro and Suite Pro download link.  You will need an active subscription to download Beta 3.

We will be making an official announcement this weekend.
markr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2015 at 2:36pm
Still seeing quite a few problems with BETA 3, I'm afraid. Guess I'll start with a quick overview and you can let me know where you want/need additional details.

- When using Office 2010 ribbon themes (with themed frame), the title bar loses color (becomes lighter) whenever the window loses focus. Appears to be a new bug in BETA 3.

- Themed (Office 2010/2013) radio buttons don't redraw correctly after their check status changes. I have to hover over them to force a redraw. Bug appears to be present in all v17 BETA builds.

- Unwanted borders around all standard toolbars (Office 2010 themes only).

- With Office 2013 themes, small toolbar split buttons (xtpControlSplitButtonPopup) are drawn with an unwanted border around them when they're in a disabled state (they are fine with enabled).

- Unwanted borders around themed (Office 2010 only) modal dialog frames (especially on the bottom). Appears to be a new bug in BETA 3.

- When using the Office 2013 "light" themes, there is no border for docking panels. So if you have multiple panels stacked on top of one another, they become indistinguishable from one another. In the example below, there's no indication of where the pane starts and the client area ends.

- Office 2013 theme still isn't drawing tab icons (they show up just fine when using Office 2010 themes).

- In debug mode, I see the following TRACE output a huge number of times (not a big deal, but it really slows down debugging): "..\..\Source\Markup\XTPMarkupBuilder.cpp(1126) : atlTraceGeneral - No Error"

- Office 2013 theme crashes when I attempt to update window placement (again, doesn't happen with Office 2010 themes). Appears to cause heap corruption. Stack trace:

> FolderSizes.exe!Gdiplus::GdiplusBase::operator delete(void * in_pVoid) Line 24 C++
  [External Code]
  FolderSizes.exe!CXTPFrameShadow::PreComputedData::~PreComputedData() Line 141 C++
  [External Code]
  FolderSizes.exe!CXTPFrameShadow::ComputeData() Line 530 C++
  FolderSizes.exe!CXTPFrameShadow::Update(int bReposition, int bRedraw) Line 756 C++
  FolderSizes.exe!CXTPFrameShadow::Show() Line 412 C++
  FolderSizes.exe!CXTPFrameShadowManager::OnHookMessage(tagCWPRETSTRUCT * pc) Line 436 C++
  FolderSizes.exe!CXTPFrameShadowManager::CFrameShadowHook::OnHookMessage(HWND__ * __formal, unsigned int __formal, unsigned __int64 & __formal, __int64 & lParam, __int64 & __formal) Line 73 C++
  FolderSizes.exe!CXTPHookManager::CHookSink::OnHookMessage(HWND__ * hWnd, unsigned int nMessage, unsigned __int64 & wParam, __int64 & lParam, __int64 & lResult) Line 298 C++
  FolderSizes.exe!CXTPHookManager::OnWindowsHookProc(int idHook, int nCode, unsigned __int64 wParam, __int64 lParam) Line 519 C++
  FolderSizes.exe!CXTPHookManager::OnWH_CALLWNDPROCRET(int nCode, unsigned __int64 wParam, __int64 lParam) Line 499 C++
  [External Code]
  FolderSizes.exe!CWnd::SetWindowPlacement(const tagWINDOWPLACEMENT * lpwndpl) Line 1235 C++

Regards,

Mark R.
markr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2015 at 4:00pm
I wanted to swing back around and provide a couple of screenshots relating to my post above.

First, regarding the unwanted borders that are new to v17. The screenshot below shows a themed dialog (Office 2010 theme) with a standard toolbar. Compared to v16, there's a border on either side of the toolbar (it disappears if I link against v16). Also, there's a border on the bottom of the dialog frame that didn't exist in v16 (or v17 BETA 1).

Switching to the Office 2013 theme, I'm seeing that frame captions are not centered consistently. Switching between Office 2010 and 2013 themes shows a fairly huge change in centered caption position (which I assume is unintentional?). Also, small toolbar buttons have an unwanted border around them when they are disabled (doesn't appear when enabled).

I've found a few other problems, too, and will post about those when time permits.

Regards,

Mark R.
markr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2015 at 8:44pm
Please disregard the problem I mentioned regarding the XAML/markup background. I was able to tweak the XAML to eliminate the issue, and I don't think it would be encountered in most other scenarios (I just use markup very heavily).

- Mark R.
markr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2015 at 3:10pm
My research indicates that both the unwanted bottom frame border and the title bar color issue (when the frame loses focus) are both caused by the removal of:

FlatFrame = 1

... from the [Window] section of the BlueTheme.ini, BlackTheme.ini, and SilverTheme.ini style files (for Office 2010). In fact, removal of this flag also affects (breaks) the rendering of the frame when DWM is enabled. It seems that someone might have removed this flag without entirely understanding the consequences (or thoroughly testing the results).

However, the unwanted toolbar borders seem to be unrelated (e.g. caused by some other issue).

- Mark R.
Alopez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alopez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2015 at 10:10am
Hi, we wanted to give everyone an update on the schedule for 17.0 product release.  We are in the final stages of preparing a release candidate for version 17.0.  We plan on releasing this by the end of this month.  The RC version will be in testing phase for 2 weeks and if no significant issues are reported we will schedule a final release for the third week in December.
Thank you,
Anthony Lopez, Technical Support
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2015 at 11:44am
Release Candidate for v17 has been published.  This will be the last of the betas that we publish prior to the final release version.  We are looking to publish the final v17 product release by the end of December.
Kenneth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2015 at 9:10pm
The deploy wizard does not work on Windows 10 using Visual C 6.0. It did work on beta 3. It appears to me to be a different or newer deploy wizard.
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2015 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Kenneth Kenneth wrote:

The Codejock Deploy Wizard, select primary visual C++ version panel has all versions of Visual C++ greyed out and none can be selected
Can you please provide me with the following information (I just want to verify):

1. Version of Windows.
2. Visual Studio Version(s) you have installed.
3. Versions of Codejock product(s) you have installed.

This will help us to try and reproduce the problem on our end, thanks!
Alex H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 6:14am
With XTP 17.2 unfortunately there is no gap between the gripper and the first control of a toolbar.

At least one pixel would be great!

Please have a look at Visual Studio:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic