Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ribbonbar MDI Maximized - Margin problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viniciusbitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ribbonbar MDI Maximized - Margin problems
    Posted: 31 August 2014 at 3:13am
I am developing a software in VB6 with Codejock SuitePro 16.4.2. I'm very satisfied with the facilities SuitePro is allowing me to introduce in my projects, but I am having 2 small issues using a Ribbonbar that I would like to know if someone here can help me.

The first problem is that in Windows 8, when a MDI Form with CommandBars in Ribbon mode is Maximized, the height of the window becames bigger than it should be because of some border I didn't create, resulting in a part of the application window appearing behind the translucent windows taskbar. When you see the attached immage it will be easier to understand.

The second question is if it is possible to disable the border that separates the MDI from it's chield form. It's also exemplified on the attached image.

Does any one who works with VB6 and Codejock knows where should I look for adjust that?

Please, see the whole screenshot to understand what I am talking about.

Thanks for your attention,
Vinicius Bittencourt

Vinicius Bittencourt
Developer
viniciusbitten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viniciusbitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2014 at 3:15am
See the full resolution screenshot in http://viniciusbittencourt.com/Empresarial.png
Vinicius Bittencourt
Developer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic