Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Issue With Docking Panes when DPI set at 200%

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oggythorpe1610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Issue With Docking Panes when DPI set at 200%
    Posted: 30 July 2014 at 8:37am
Hi Codejock Gurus,

I have recently been sorting out some issues with our application in relation to High DPI formatting and layouts. Most of them I have got nice and respectable but I have come across an issue which is rather strange with the docking panes activex.

When the panes resize (which in turn resizes content) the content seems to not follow the pane size fully until focus is given to the pane. I have attached a sample app to demonstrate this along with a video of what to do to recreate the problem. 

You must run Windows at DPI=200% (192) to see this, in Normal DPI this will not be seen at all.

I would like to get this fixed if possible or get some sort of work-around from the forum as it is certainly an issue when our app is used on Windows Surface at the moment.

Many thanks in advance.

astoyan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astoyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2015 at 10:10pm
Hello oggythorpe1610,

I'm glad to inform you that the upcoming version 17.0 will have full DPI support for the majority of components, including Ribbon, Command Bars, Controls, Docking Pane, Task Panel, TabManager, Shortcut Bar, Markup, which will already be available in 17.0 beta scheduled for release in a few weeks. DPI support for other components is under development now and most likely will be added with the next update. Please stay tuned to our updates and once 17.0 beta is out we appreciate a thorough testing and reporting the problems.

Thank you.
Regards,
  Alexander Stoyan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic