Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Skin Framework
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Code Crashed when apply VS12 theme to Ribbon Panel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Code Crashed when apply VS12 theme to Ribbon Panel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpsingh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Code Crashed when apply VS12 theme to Ribbon Panel
    Posted: 24 June 2014 at 9:16am
Hello everyone,

I tried to apply Visual Studio 2012 theme on "RibbonMDISample"  project of CodeJock 16.3.0 but the application got crashed.
Here are the steps I followed:- 

1> First I had created "CXTPModuleHandle m_hModule2012" variable in 'RibbonMDISample.h'.

2> After that I called "m_hModule2012.LoadLibrary(strStylesPath + _T("VisualStudio2012.dll"))" function in the same file.

3> Then I set the theme by using "SetCommandBarsTheme(xtpThemeOffice2013, theApp.m_hModule2012, _T("VisualStudio2012Dark.INI"));"function in 'MainFrm.Cpp'.

4> But when I run the code, application got crashed.

Could you please help me on this issue ? Please let me know the cause of the crash, and how I can get it fixed.

Thank and Regards.
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2014 at 3:27pm
Can you try this in 16.3.1 and let us know if the problem has been corrected?  Thanks!
Kirk Stowell, President and CEO
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic