Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xtreme Calendar RC1 is now Available!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xtreme Calendar RC1 is now Available!
    Posted: 16 May 2005 at 11:46am
Hello all,

Xtreme Calendar Control v9.70 Release Candidate 1 (Calendar and DatePicker Controls) is now available via download at http://beta.codejock.com/.

Only customers who have a registered license for Xtreme Suite or Xtreme Toolkit Pro are eligible for participation.

If you are interested in becomming a beta tester for Codejock products please register [link] online with our beta site.

Enjoy         

Edited by SuperMario
gshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 4:04pm

That's great, but it looks like the file repositories do not have anything to download. Also, notice the typo in "TThe" and the web page title is "Example MMS 3.5 Implementation."

TThe following is a list of files that are available for the Xtreme Calendar Control (ActiveX) beta program. You can click the file URL to either view or download each file.

HOME > Xtreme Calendar Control (ActiveX)

No file has been found for the file category Xtreme Calendar Control (ActiveX).

gshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 4:52pm

FYI to beta members:

It's necessary to log out and then log back in after you receive the confirmation email from Codejock. If you stay logged in, the file repository will always display 0 files even if you refresh the page.

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 4:56pm
Hello...

On the "File Repository" page you will see the following statement:

"You can request enrollment in a particular program by sending an email to beta@codejock.com. Please indicate which program(s) and development platforms (MFC, Active-X) you wish to participate in. Only customers who have a registered license for Xtreme Suite or Xtreme Toolkit Pro are eligible for participation."

Otherwise we will not know what program you are interested in .

Kind regards,
Kirk Stowell

P.S. typo's and page title fixed thanks!
gshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 5:00pm

Hi Kirk,

Thanks for the reply. What confused me was the need to log out and then back in before the files appeared in the repository (see above).

On a different note, I love the new logo.

Cheers!

tobi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 12:57pm
I have a question about the release versions: Oleg wrote in the some posts there will be a 9.70 release covering some issues. Also I thought the calender controls will be part of the 10er release.
Is there a 9.70 to come in the near future or will the next release be up to now at the end of June ?
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 1:05pm
Yes, there will be a 9.70 release of the Suite somtime very soon.  This will be separate from the calendar.
gshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 4:17pm

Originally posted by tobi tobi wrote:

I have a question about the release versions: Oleg wrote in the some posts there will be a 9.70 release covering some issues. Also I thought the calender controls will be part of the 10er release.
Is there a 9.70 to come in the near future or will the next release be up to now at the end of June ?

Download the Calendar Control beta... It contains the Release Notes to v9.70 (as of a couple days ago, likely to change before release).

That alone was worth the download for me :)  There's some nice enhancements coming with 9.70.

JamesH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 4:51pm

I downloaded the calendar beta to get an idea of what the control was like, but since the samples don't come pre-compiled I had no way to view them (as I don't have VB or C# installed)...  will the final release of 9.7 include precompiled samples as discussed in this thread:

http://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1801&K W=JamesH

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic