Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Calendar example using VB.Net doesnt compil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Calendar example using VB.Net doesnt compil
    Posted: 12 March 2014 at 3:19pm
Hi,

I'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong forum.
Recently downloaded the 16.3 version of the full codesuite activex components and am now trying to get the Calendar example to run under either C# or VB.net using Visual Studio 2008.

As the C# example appears to have a dependency on MSSQL I looked at the VB.net one.
During a compile I get the following error (well several more, but this is the first error).

CalendarControl\frmDatePicker.vb(37) : error BC30652: Reference required to assembly 'XtremeCalendarControl, Version=16.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' containing the type 'XtremeCalendarControl.CalendarControl'. Add one to your project.

So I tried to add the reference and it tells me it already exists.
Ok, so I looked under project properties and at the reference parts and the reference to codejock is there, but there's something weird out there with the versions as it says both 16.3 as well as 16.2 (see the red outline in the screenshot below)

Is that related to my problem? If so any idea on how-to fix that?

thanks!

wil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2014 at 10:55am
Hi,

So I uninstalled codejock 16.3, removed every trace of it.
Installed codejock full suite 15.2.5 and the VB.Net calendar example works without any problems.

Would still be interested to know if there's a way to get 16.3 working though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic