Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Black ribbons after upgrade from V13 to V16.3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakerunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black ribbons after upgrade from V13 to V16.3
    Posted: 21 February 2014 at 5:06pm
After upgrading my project to V16.3 from V13 I am getting a blacked out ribbon bar, the icons in the ribbon bar cannot even be seen, or sometimes they can't. Sometimes you start the project and you see the ribbons with a black background instead of the blue the theme is supposed to be, sometimes the icons are blacked out as well. The statusbar is also blacked out.

Any ideas what could cause this?
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 13.3.1
Platform: Windows 7 64 bit
Language: Visual Basic 6.0

randallmking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randallmking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2014 at 6:03am
Have you found a solution for this problem? I have the same experience and often receive the error message "Runtime Error 0" when exiting my program.
RedFin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2014 at 12:00pm

I'm receiving it too -

Codejock, this is a pretty serious problem so a response would be appreciated.

Rohan

Willowmaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willowmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2014 at 3:28am
Look at the examples and check how to build your ribbon. If you set the wrong properties or at the wrong time this is what happens. Also you can search the forum about these issues. It's not the first time people have troubles with this. If you are sure it's a bug or need a response then open a support issue. This forum is for sharing ideas and workarounds. If you're lucky CodeJock will see you're post and decide to do something with it, but that's not the official way.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 15.3.1

Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 3 (on VMWare)

Language: Visual Basic 6.0

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 6:44pm
Do you notice this problem with any of the installed samples?  Make sure you compare the sample implementation to your own.  Also, we just released a new version today make sure you check this as well if you are still having trouble.
Kirk Stowell, President and CEO
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic