Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Property Grid
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hierarchical Category support?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hierarchical Category support?
    Posted: 30 January 2014 at 8:13am
First I have to say that I am a very happy user of a number of the CodeJock components, now on to my question<g>.

I am using the CJ Property Grid control and from reviewing the code I believe that the property grid only supports one indent level of categories i.e. "CXTPPropertyGridItem" items can be below one category and each category can only be anchored to the root level of the base control. I was wondering if it is currently possible or if there is any intention to support hierarchical categories i.e. a category could be a child of another category. This would allow for better grouping of items for one of the projects I am using the property grid for.

Regards,
PJ Naughter
Software Developer @ Acquirer Systems
dleibold View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dleibold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 12:55pm
Have you looked at CXTPPropertyGridItemCategory? This is documented as a subcategory type of grid item.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic