Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Get color related to current Style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get color related to current Style
    Posted: 29 December 2013 at 9:56am
I have a project that uses an MDI RibbonBar (like the sample project RibbonMDISample of CJ)

I would like to know how to retrieve the color of a specific 'part' according to the current style like Office 2013, Office 2010 Blue, Black, Silver, ...
For example, if the form has the standard default color (& H8000000F &) even if I change the style, color remains unchanged, while I would like to adapt it to the selected Office style.

I try the GetSpecialColor()  function of CommandBars control, but this fetches only the colors for Standard and XP, and does not recover those used in the Office styles.

Even the Appearance property of each controls does not help because it lists many styles, but there is no way to set the exact color used by RibbonBar Office style (i.e. Blue, Black, Silver, ... ) . 

Even the SkinFramework seems to be no help, because it manages other types of styles (System, XP, iTunes, ...). I don't need them.

There is a way to get color for each part of the style?
I hope it.

Thank Smile

gibra
CJ SuiteControl v: 13.x to 19.x
Windows 10 64bit
VS2019 - VB6.0 SP6
<a href="http://nuke.vbcorner.net/Home/tabid/36/language/en-US/Default.aspx" rel="nofollow">VS/VB 6.0 Installer v6.8
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic