Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scrollbars of VSPDFViewer.ocx dead

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scrollbars of VSPDFViewer.ocx dead
    Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:43am
Hi

I use VSPDFViewer.OCX (http://www.visagesoft.com/products/pdfviewerx/downloads.php). Under Win8, CJ Suite 16.2.3, VB6 using a skin, its scroll bars are not working and also not skinned. What can I do??? I see, that excluding xtpSkinApplyFrame from the ApplyOptions works. But with this all scroll bars are not skinned.

Thanks
Fabian
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 16.2.3

Platform: Windows 7 (32bit)

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 / SP6
Fabian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:32am
Any news on this topic? Any idea? The trick with omitting the frame does not skin the whole windows frame of all forms (title bar, frame, scroll bars). That look not very nice!

Can the options applied to only one form?

Thanks in advance
Fabian

Skreen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2015 at 12:03pm
Did you ever get a fix for this? I notice the issue is still there with 16.4
Fabian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2015 at 1:55am
Hi Skreen

I've given up and do not think CJ will give any sign of life!

Fabian

Skreen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2015 at 12:40pm
I found a work around, but it is not ideal. You can add Codejock scroll bars that replace the ones created in the report control. These replacement scroll bars take on the Skin theme and also do not freeze. You can see an example in the Office 2013 GUI Codejock common samples folder.
mcmastl View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcmastl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2015 at 1:35pm
Hi Fabian,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I noticed that in your original post you were testing under Windows 8, but in your signature you have Windows 7 32bit.  Is the issue persisting when testing on both operating systems or just one or the other?  This information will help debug the issue further.  If this issue has been revolved please let us know.  

Luke McMasters, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic