Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with buildin themeVisualStudio2012

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brackeeric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with buildin themeVisualStudio2012
    Posted: 21 June 2013 at 5:52am
Hi,

I just installed version 16.2.0, upgrading from 15.3.1.
When I select the VisualStudio2012 or Office2013 themes, the panel top part is turning black (see screenshots). When I select any other theme, everything is fine.

Any idea how to get this to work ?
All help is welcome :)

Thanks in advance,
Eric

Theme problem
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2013 at 3:16pm
IMPORTANT: The old Office 2007 theme embedded resources have been removed from the OCX. You must now make sure you load the styles DLL BEFORE you set the resource or ribbon themes

PhilM View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:21am
Ours shows black as well with VS 2012 or Office 2013 styles. We have always loaded the style DLL before setting the theme so it's not that.

Is there something wrong with the DLL files? They are very small in comparison to the old ones, Office2010.dll is 1420kb where as Office2013.dll is 44kb and VisualStudio2012.dll is 25kb.

Also if you run the Skin builder program and import the Windows8.cjstyles file it looks like this which is the same effect:-

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 17.3.0

Platform: Windows 10 / Windows 7

Language: Openedge 11.6

brackeeric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brackeeric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:34am
Hi,

Can you explain how to load the resource DLLs before?
I found this:
DockingPaneGlobalSettings.ResourceThemeImages.LoadFromFile App.Path & "\..\..\..\Styles\Office2010.dll,Office2010Black.ini"
DockingPaneManager.VisualTheme = ThemeResource

but intellisence doesn't shows ResourcethemImages when using DockingPaneGlobalSettings in editor, neither I can find a INI file.

screenshot:

do I need to set a reference to a library first ?

PhilM View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:50am
I believe their help file is out of date, the "ResourceThemeImages" property has been replaced by "ResourceImages".

From my investigations into using office2013.dll, it doesn't work with ThemeResource, you have to use the in built 2013 theme. The 2010 DLL works OK with ThemeResource though.

PhilM View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2014 at 10:15am
This is still a problem Dead

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic