Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Additional Skins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Additional Skins
    Posted: 20 June 2013 at 3:16pm
1) There seems to be a matching csstyle file for some of the theme files, for example, Office2007 and Office2010. Are there any plans, or is there already an Office2013.csstyles and Windows7.csstyles? There seems to be a bit of a mismatch between the amount of themes and skin files and I am still trying to get my head around why it is like that, and any help you can lend me would be greatly appreciated :)

2) Also I have noticed on the appearance setting of some Codejock controls, there is support for Office 2000, Office 2003, Office 2007 and Office 2013 (as well as a few others), but there is not value for Office 2010. Is Office 2010 left out for a reason? 

3) One final question, compiled theme dll files that are used for applying themes to controls like Report and Command Bars, is it possible to edit or create these? Can it be done with your Toolkit Tro product in C++?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic