Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Codejock Tab Control Skin Appearance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Codejock Tab Control Skin Appearance
    Posted: 31 May 2013 at 1:51pm
How do I set the Codejock tab control to have the same appearance as a ComCtl32 tab control? 

I am trying to apply the Office 2010 Silver skin / theme.

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 1:59pm
You can change the tab appearance, propertypage2007 is what does the orange color.  Also if you set the backcolor manually it will use that color instead.
Skreen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 2:41pm
I have tried all the color sets but none seem to apply the Office 2010 Silver theme to the Tab Control.

Me.TabControl1.Color = xtpTabColorResource
Me.TabControl1.Appearance = xtpTabAppearancePropertyPage

But I cannot get the Codejock Tab Control to look the same as ComCtl32 Tab Control. Could you send me a VB6 project showing me how to do this? (I should still be currently under support) 
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 2:56pm
Well our tabcontrol is not the same as the MS one.  You need to add a property page to the tab and set its backcolor, if not set then it will look as in your picture.

SuiteControlsGlobalSettings.ResourceImages.LoadFromFile App.Path & "\..\..\..\Styles\Office2007.dll", "Office2007Silver.ini"
                nTabAppearance = xtpTabAppearancePropertyPage2007
                nTabColor = xtpTabColorResource
                pageButtons.BackColor = RGB(255, 0, 0)

Skreen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 4:29pm
I understand that the MS tab control is not the same as Codejock, however the Codejock skin when applied to the MS tab control and to the Codejock tab control does not look the same on both controls. I thought it would be a straight forward matter to have the skin look the same on both controls when it is a Codejock skin.

Maybe I am missing something obvious here, but is it not possible to apply the Office 2010 theme to Codejock's own tab control so that it looks the same as the same Codejock skin applied to MS ComCtl32 Tab Control? The previous code sample you gave me is using Office 2007? Maybe I need to use a theme and not the skin?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic