Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to register SuitePro components on Client's pc
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to register SuitePro components on Client's pc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dextergaisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to register SuitePro components on Client's pc
    Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:04am
Hello, everyone. 
I have written a vb.net application using the suite pro, making references to the following components:
AxInterop.XtremeSkinFramework
Interop.XtremeSkinFramework

Everything works out just fine on the development machine but on the end user's machine (Test/Debugging machine)  the App fails to load - giving out runtime error:
Class not registered (Exception fro HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))

But when I install the XtremeSuitePro  everything works just fine.
I know this may mean that the Dlls I package with my setup are not properly resgistered on the target machine. 

Now I humbly seek a solution to this problem as I really do not know how to get those two framework components to register. #I am using Setup factory by the way. 

I would be very grateful for you kind assistance. Thanx in advance.

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:58pm
Do you register the ocx on the machine as well?
rdhd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdhd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2014 at 11:39am
Does CodeJock have an application framework for .NET? I'm curious as to how one might dump the MFC based framework without having to write everything it takes to get an app up and running.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic