Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Report Control
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - [Bug] xtpItemControlTypeButton Freezes the Dialog
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[Bug] xtpItemControlTypeButton Freezes the Dialog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loiteringleo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Bug] xtpItemControlTypeButton Freezes the Dialog
    Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:06pm

In our application we use  a PPEReportTextItem and a XTPReportItemControlType::xtpItemControlTypeButton type of CXTPReportRecordItemControl to emulate a combox.

When we place two comboxs A and B into one row, repeatedly clicking Button A then Button B  will make the whole dialog freeze. We can see the button is actaully pressed down but not poped up again.
When this happens, we can unlock the dialog by switch to another application window then switch back.

I have already known that the control relies on the notification message XTP_NM_REPORT_ITEMBUTTONCLICK reflected back from parent control to update its status, but when the dialog freezes, no such message was seen.

Anyone else encountered the same problem? How you solved it?

Thanks

Xtreme Toolkit Pro version: 13.3.1
IDE: Visual Studio 2008

loiteringleo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loiteringleo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:08am
Can anyone here take a look at this problem please?
GRLEX View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRLEX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:27am
Hi. Xtreme Toolkit Pro version: 13.3.1 - this is very old version. In 15.2.1 i have no trouble with comboboxes in grid Ermm
zjc860206 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zjc860206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2013 at 5:41am
I have encountered the same problem when i use the itemcontrol to load delete operating in the item.
Do you solved it already?
loiteringleo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loiteringleo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2013 at 2:56am
No... A support request has been submitted but was rejected because version was too old
Maybe you want to have an upgrade
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic