Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Green System Button

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
yoavo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoavo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green System Button
    Posted: 18 November 2013 at 10:18am
Hi,
I need to change the color of the Ribbon System button also, but I think that the solution suggested in this post is not good enough. (I dont want to change codejock sources - this require maintenance each CodeJock version upgrade).
I understand the difficult of changing the color of the button since it is a bitmap (and not RGB), however I think you should supply an API to choose several pre-defined bitmaps (The one exists in MS Office such as Orange, Green, etc..)

Yoav.
mzwandile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzwandile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:01am
Hi SuperMario

I've managed to get my File menu green! Big smile I replaced the following images (with green images):

- Black_BackstageMenuPage.png
- Black_FileButton.png
- Blue_BackstageMenuPage.png
- Blue_FileButton.png
- Silver_BackstageMenuPage.png
- Silver_FileButton.png

Thanks.

Mzwandile Jojisa
Software developer
Sage Alchemex
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2012 at 3:25pm
You are posting in the MFC forum, so I thought you had the sources.  With COM you don't get the source code.
mzwandile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzwandile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2012 at 9:09am

Thanks, but I don't have a Source folder under my installation directory. My installation directory is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Codejock Software\ActiveX\Xtreme Command Bars ActiveX v15.2.1

The subfolders are:
- Bin
- Help
- Links
- Samples
- Utils

Where can I get the Source folder and how to I recompile the dll?

Mzwandile Jojisa
Software developer
Sage Alchemex
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2012 at 8:55am
In Xtreme ToolkitPro v15.3.1\Source\Styles\Office2010\res you need to replace the blue images with green ones (you would need to make the green ones) and recompile the dll.
mzwandile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzwandile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:11am
Hi SuperMario

Thanks for your response. But I'm not sure how to do this (sorry I'm new to this), would you please post detailed steps of how to do this or point me to a article that gives details about this.

Thanks again.
Mzwandile Jojisa
Software developer
Sage Alchemex
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:19am
You need to modify the images of the theme and re-compile it.
mzwandile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzwandile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:14am
Hi guys

I'm using Xtreme Command Bars ActiveX 2011 v15.2.1 and am trying to change the 'blue' File Tab to Green. 

Any suggestion will be appreciated...

Thank you.
Mzwandile Jojisa
Software developer
Sage Alchemex
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic