Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Exclude Module is not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chakkrapani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exclude Module is not working
    Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:00am
Hi We use a third party dll from a company called shiprush for usps/fed related information.

In our quick books application we load this third party dll for shipping related functionality.

When we apply the skin on the Quick books main mdi application we find out that the scroll bars in the dll does not seem to work.

In order to make things work in the shipping dll before the dll gets loaded we exclude the shipping dll from skin framework but still the same result ,the exclude module is not working pls let me know if there is any other way i can eliminate a window or a dll from the skin manager getting applied
pani
sweetlou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetlou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:14am
I'm having the same problem - we're a small dll in a larger system and our skin sweems to "infect" everything else and I can't seem to stop it.

mgampi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgampi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 9:00am
Hi;

Have you ever solved this?
I'm just encountering the same problems...
Martin

Product: Xtreme Toolkit v 19.0.0, new Projects v 19.1.0
Platform: Windows 10 v 1909 (64bit)
Language: VC++ 2017
astoyan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astoyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:43am
Hello everybody,

The issue has been fixed and the fix will be available in the next update of the Toolkit.
Unfortunately, there is no suitable workaround to suggest by the time the update is out.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
  Alexander
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic