Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PreviewItem TextColor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PreviewItem TextColor
    Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:02pm
I'm trying to give PreviewItem text a different forecolor, and it works by setting PreviewItemColor, except when a row has focus, then the text is always HighlightRowForecolor. I've got HideSelection = True, and I've set the Highlight and SelectedRow fore & backcolors to the same as Forecolor and Backcolor, so I don't need the PreviewItem color to change from what I've set in PreviewItemColor ever.

I've also tried setting Item.Forecolor in DrawPreviewItem, but it doesn't help (yes, I've called SetCustomDraw with DrawPreviewItem)

Is there anyway to get the PreviewItem forecolor to be the same whether or not the row has focus/is selected?

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 16.2.6
Platform: Windows XP - SP3

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6

jpbro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:14pm
I can determine that the PreviewItem is being drawn in BeforeDrawRow because the Item.Index = -1, but setting Metrics.Forecolor doesn't have an effect if the row is selected.

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 16.2.6
Platform: Windows XP - SP3

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic