Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Chart Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

15.3.1 X-Axis not lining up with the bar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isv1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 15.3.1 X-Axis not lining up with the bar
    Posted: 24 January 2012 at 10:54am

As per the title - the X axis isnt lining up with the bars in the graph. I think this is a bug becuase I cant find anything to control the placement of the x -axis in relation to the bars. Changing the chart style to a point doesnt display the same problem.

Any ideas?
isv1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isv1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2012 at 12:07pm
No suggestion? 
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:25am
hard to say without seeing your data.  please modify the chart sample with your data and send it to us.
isv1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isv1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2012 at 1:54pm
Its written in Clarion with some elements from the Noyantis wrapper. I can send you the data and show you the code so you can see the OCX calls if that will help?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic