Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help with Skin Builder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redserpent7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with Skin Builder
    Posted: 15 January 2012 at 5:01am
Hi

I am trying to create a new skin for my app using Skin Builder.... I am really having problems understanding how everything works and what each property does.

Is there any help documentation or tutorials for Skin Builder... I've searched code jock site and googled a bit trying to find something to help me design my skin but couldn't find any.

The current problem I'm facing is trying to understand how the SizingMargins work... I want to add some sort of shadow to the frame by drawing the shadow directly in the image and not by using the shadow properties of Skin Builder since I'm not sure how those work as I'm not seeing any changes when adding EdgeDkShadowColor, EdgeShadowColor or ShadowColor properties.

I'm really clueless here and not sure how one is supposed to use such a utility without any tutorials or a help document describing the ins and outs of each control and property.

Thanks

Product: Xtreme Skin Framework 2011 (15.2.1)
Platform: Windows 7 (64bit)
Language: VC++ (Visual Studio 2010 SP1)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic